Thursday, January 27, 2022

Little Girl Dresses

 When my son was little, I made a lot of his clothing.  I made shirts that buttoned up and overalls.  It was fun and less expensive than clothes that I could buy in Japan at the time.  I really enjoyed sewing little boy clothing.  But, I had a dream that I would love to make little girl dresses.  I never had a little girl.

But, now I have a granddaughter.  She loves to dress up.  I think the time has come for me to make some little girl dresses.  I have some sweet light blue daisy fabric that is becoming a sundress.  It is easy and fun.  I think she might like it.

But, knowing my granddaughter, I am planning to get some dinosaur or firetruck fabric.  My granddaughter is a force to be reckoned with and I believe she would like some power clothing.  Having a little girl to sew for is a gift.

No comments: