Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Taking Care of Business

 Since I stopped watching my grandchildren in August I have been a busy girl.  I have had several needed medical tests, visited the eye doctor and dentist.  I have taken my car to be serviced. I had a financial check up. I got rid of squirrels in my attic (soffit). I still need an electrician and to see someone about my knee, but I am getting things done.

Life requires a lot of maintenance.  There are so many things to take care of and only so much time. I like to take care of things and I am a bit of a procrastinator.  I over think things.  I worry about trusting repair people.  But, ultimately, things get taken care of.  If I have learned one thing it is, take care of things and don't wait.  Problems don't go away on their own.

I plan to keep taking care of business.

No comments: