Friday, May 14, 2021

This and That

 I met a man around the corner who restores old cars in my walking last week.  He is an interesting fellow.  He has been restoring old cars since high school he says, and he is now in his 60s.  It sounds like an interesting hobby.  He has met some interesting people and goes interesting places.  I have also seen his wife, but haven't talked to her yet.  I am looking forward to getting to know her as well.  I am starting to feel at home in my neighborhood.

My grandson had a sick day last week.  I came and held the throw up bowl for him.  He wore pull ups for the day, forgetting the potty training in such circumstances.  But after his nap, he went to the potty and insisted in not wearing diapers anymore.

My grandson is also a little parrot.  When he was at my house last week, I asked him to leave the remote in the house when we went for a walk outside.  His response was, "We'll see what we can do." This is something that his daddy says a lot.

All the adults in my bubble are now fully vaccinated.  It feels like such a relief.  I pray that the whole world can be vaccinated.  I pray for those people who are suffering from this thing.


No comments: