Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Puzzles

Part of my human nature is to enjoy a good puzzle.  I like all kinds of puzzles.  In truth, I think a lot of humans enjoy puzzles.  We have purchased a lot of puzzles as a species since the virus lock downs.  We buy puzzle books and watch mysteries. 

I was reflecting on God and this virus.  He certainly has given us a big puzzle.  I am glad there are scientists who enjoy solving puzzles.  They might even solve this one.  What is the nature of this virus?  How can it be stopped?  How can people who get it be helped?

Working together perhaps humanity will solve this puzzle and stop it before it does us in.  The key is, work together people.  Buy time by distancing and wearing masks.  While I like puzzles, I don't really like this one.  But, I will do my part.

No comments: