Friday, February 4, 2022

The Ends Justifies....

 I have been lied to and tricked into looking completely stupid from time to time.  I am gullible.  I am sometimes an easy mark.  I am not as suspicious as perhaps I should be.  But, I can tell you one thing, when I have been lied to or tricked by a person, I no longer trust that person.  I might forgive them, but I no longer trust them.

I do not believe that the end justifies the means.  Honesty is honesty.  Crooks and thieves are crooks and thieves.  And liars are the worst of all.

Right now things are going well and this does not reflect my life at the moment, but something came up about something in the past and I reflected upon this.  The end does not justify the means.  The means, the way something is done, matters.  To me it matters.

No comments: