Saturday, February 5, 2022

Boring Post for Saturday--Going to Grandma's House

 A while ago when I would pick up my grandson to come to my house to play we would have a long silent car ride to my house unless I sang something or put on a CD in the car.  These days we have conversations. Having conversations is fun.  My grandson is just learning about the world.  He asks me what things are called.  He makes observations about things he sees.

He calls the Missouri River Bridge "The Tunnel."  I pointed out the river underneath and now he points out the river too. We drive past a small airport and he observes the planes.  Sometimes we see tractors in the truck garden fields.  We notice things together.

It is fun for me to see the wonder in things through younger smaller eyes. My grandson continually asks me--What is this called?  He is learning about the world.  One thing at a time.

No comments: