Saturday, January 15, 2022

Boring Post for Saturday--Music Man

 I know I have mentioned it before, but my grandson is musical. He likes to listen to music.  He wants it on in the car.  He wants me to turn it on at my house. I even bought a Christmas CD recently after Christmas, because that is the kind of music he prefers.  I don't mind listening to Christmas music all year long.

Beyond listening to music, he likes to play with instruments.  I "won" a ukelele at at a Christmas party.  It is not a good ukelele, but it plays.  My grandson loves it. He also likes to play my keyboard.  He likes my harmonicas.  I bought a recorder and I hope that I can learn how to play it.  And then there are the drums and rattles and bells. Oh, the drums!

I suspect that my grandson will be one of those kids who has to play his music all of the time.  Earbuds, he will need earbuds. I feel as though I need to get all of my talking to him done before that day arrives.  My grandson is into his music.

No comments: