Saturday, January 29, 2022

Boring Post for Saturday--Christmas at Grandma's House

 I packed away most of my Christmas decorations a few weeks ago.  I even took everything downstairs.  But, as per usual, there were a few things I over looked and one thing I left out intentionally.  The wreath on the front door still needs to go down stairs.  The fake poinsettia is also still out. The only other thing is the lava lamp snowman lantern, that is more winter than Christmas.  I left that out intentionally.  

I still have Christmas music in the CD player.  I am an old grandma with a CD player.  My grandson calls it the radio.  My grandson loves Christmas music.  We listen to it all year round. So, when my grandson came over last Saturday, we listened to Christmas.

My grandson observed, "It is still Christmas at Grandma's house."  Why, yes, Grandson, it is Christmas at Grandma's house.  And maybe it will be Christmas all year long.

No comments: