Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Force

 May the Fourth.  May the force be with you!  I am old enough to have seen the original Star Wars in the theater when it first came out.  I met a friend and we saw it because it was all the rage.  I liked it.  It was exciting and it had an exciting ending.  But, truly I didn't love it.  I didn't imagine that so many many years later they would still be making these movies.

I don't watch them anymore.  I saw the first 3 in movie theaters and some of the prequels but I got left out of the invitation to see some of them and once you have missed some, it is hard to keep track of the story.  Such an impact the Star Wars franchise had on the world.  Science fiction became a "thing" instead of a thing.

But, if you are really into it, "May the fourth be with you."

No comments: