Thursday, August 20, 2020

Keep On Keeping On

 Sometimes I have nothing to write about, if you are reading this, you would probably say that I am stating the obvious.  My thoughts are not profound or even finished half the time lately.  I am busy with the grandchildren.  Other than that my life has gotten very narrow.  As we all have, I suppose.

Even though I have nothing to say, I need to make myself write this.  I need to keep up the blog as a mental exercise.  I started Hope Echoes because I suppose I felt very hopeless.  I needed an outlet, a place to express myself.  I believed in hope.  I wanted hope.  I desperately wanted to make someone else change for the better.  I discovered that I could only change me.  I discovered that there was hope in my life.  That my hope didn't hinge on someone else.  Hope came from within.  For me hope was a manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

So, I don't have anything much to say today. My brain is fried.  But I will post something, because that is my mission, to keep on keeping on every single day.

No comments: