Monday, April 15, 2019

Beta Test--Blogging Again

I took the blog offline for a while.  Somebody used some of my posts against me.  They weren't negative posts, they were positive.  I was aware that I might be sued if I slandered or libeled someone. So I left only the positive stuff and even made it look better than I believed things were. My own words were used to hurt me, to make me look stupid.  I did.  I looked really stupid.  So, I thought I would never blog again.

But, time has passed.  I miss the blog.  I miss the act of putting words out onto the world wide web.  I will try to be more careful this time.  But, truth is, people will use things against you.  It is a reflection of who they are, not who I am.  There is no protection in this world from bad people, no total protection.  But, I can try to echo hope.  I can be myself and share my thoughts.

Learn from me, anything you put out there can and will be used against you.  You have the right to remain silent and sometimes that is the smartest choice.  But, hey, I have already been made to look really stupid, so I will risk the consequences.

No comments: