Friday, July 7, 2017

Why? Why Not?

The bad things in life are caused by natural circumstances, my sins, the sins of others. and when good and evil come to the same time and place, violence and bad things always happen.  That is the nature of life.  If it weren't for God, that is how my life would go.  Bad, bad, bad.

All that is good, all that is right, all that is perfect comes from God.  I have had many joy-filled, blessed experiences in the past several months.  I suppose that the biggest wonderment to me is the joy in living, in making mistakes and learning who I am again, causes such peace and joy.

God made me for such as these things.  God made me to experience the good in life.  Bad things will happen, that is the nature of the world, but I am learning not to bemoan the suffering in life.  I move through unafraid, the good and the mistakes.  Because, God is with me.

No comments: