Seven Things I Have Learned About Myself--
1. I really desire to help people.
2. I get energized by helping people, talking to people, doing things. I get energized by teaching.
3. I am terrible at setting and maintaining boundaries.
4. I am my best self when I stay in the moment and take one day at a time.
5. I can procrastinate with the best of them.
6. I can be decisive and quickly make up my mind and I can get bogged down over thinking things. I don't seem to have a happy medium at that.
7. Forgiveness is a daily journey for me. But, the longer it takes, the farther I go and the more healing there is. Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels?
Bonus--I have a sense of humor.