Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Precious Holy Sacred Life

Life, to life, if Christianity means one thing, it means the preciousness of life. The fragile, tender balance of life.  All human life, from conception to natural death is precious.  It is the in between that I sometimes have trouble honoring and revering and recognizing as sacred.  Not the sweet kinky haired little girl who shyly says "Yes, Ma'am."  I know she is precious.  But the blonde boy who calls me a name and says foul bullying things to his peers, I forget the sacred in him sometimes.

That is what I am working on now--life, holy precious sacred life and seeing it in everyone.  Seeing Jesus in everybody, even the ones who are hard to love.  The ones who are hard to love probably need it the most anyway.

To life!

No comments: