Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Day

We had a little snow last night.  I didn't need to go to the grocery store, so I am not sure what kind of cray cray was going on around those parts.  I did go out to a meeting.  The roads were snow packed, but fortunately almost everybody else stayed home so I made it just fine.

Then as an added benefit, school was called off for Wednesday.  I had some stuff that needed doing, so I was grateful for the time.  The snow is melting even as I type this.  School tomorrow without a doubt.  That is fine.  I can only accomplish so much at a time.  I am tired of trying to clean out and organize stuff.  Time to take a break and make a pot of chili.

Probably there will be more snow this winter.  I would be surprised if there were no more snow days.  It is after all only January and it has been a mild winter.  I like winter for a couple of days.

But, my heart aches for spring.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yes, "real" winter, with snow and everything, is only enjoyable for a couple of days.