Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Renewed in His Grace

Renewal is about making things new.  I like that word better than starting over.  I don't like the idea of going all the way back to the starting line and rerunning the race.  I don't have the time or the energy for that.  I have learned things I didn't know the first time I ran the race.  I am not the same person.  I am different.  I am new.  But, I am not brand new green around the gills new.  I am renewed. continuing on with knowledge gained through experience.


As big and overwhelming as it all seems this renewal of mine, it is also challenging and exciting.  I trust that I have what I need within this renewal to keep on running the race.  I hope to run smarter, not harder.  Everyday I picture Jesus calling out to me--Come On.  Let's GO!

No comments: