Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thanks, Lord

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the January thaw!  The sunshine and warmer temperatures remind me of springtime, or hint that it will return someday.  Thank You for my siblings.  Having brothers and a sister is such a gift.  I longed to give my son that gift, but You had another plan for him, and I will trust that.  But, I sorrow for the people who have chosen to limit siblings for their children.  Siblings are a blessing.

Thank You for my returning health.  It is truly and miracle and a gift to feel this well after feeling so rotten all last year.  It feels exactly like You rescued me from a pit.  You saved me.

I praise You and I thank You for all the blessings in my life, for the ones I see and know and the ones that just happen without my recognition.  I praise You, Lord, for everything.

Your beloved daughter,

Mary

No comments: