Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Yarn Along, Take 2

I have not completely given up the idea that I could learn to make charming baby booties, as I showed my fail at that last week.  People were so encouraging of my effort that I thought I might try again. So I am linking up to the Yarn Along as a wannabe crochet-er.
I want to make a zig zag scarf.  I once made a zig zag afghan (almost 50 years ago).  It wasn't hard.  I think I might have the afghan somewhere around here.  But, the chevron pattern is another name for the zig zag and it is cool right now.  I have looked for patterns and I haven't settled upon one.  Any suggestions?
 
And I am still reading The Dark Unwinding.  It is becoming tedious but I need to read it because it is part of the book club competition.  I hope that it will pick up, since I am at the halfway point.  I am taking a class on Wednesday nights on the Unbound book.  It is great.

No comments: