Rhodes Log. Go around and visit the rest.
5 Favorites of the month of May
1. May is the month dedicated to Mary. There are May crownings and May rosaries and Marian events.
2. As of today, at my school there are 19 days left in the school year. Yay! It gets to be time when you hope for the end to come and this is it.
3. Mother's Day! This weekend is Mother's Day. My 92 year old mother is still alive to celebrate with. It has felt as though our days are numbered for a while. Time to celebrate another year.
4. In May it is always the Eastertide. No more Lenten practices.
5. The days are longer and there is more time to walk and mow the grass and do things instead of huddle inside to stay warm.