I have very dry skin. I used to suffer from eczema and I have learned to keep my skin moistened up so that I don't itch though the winter. I also am very sensitive to scents. I have sensitive skin. Although, I hope the winter will soon be behind us, I thought I would share my 5 favorite body moisturizers.
1. I have used Burt's Bees Body Butter for a few years. This jar has lasted and lasted. The sickly sweet honey smell doesn't bother my nose and the "butter" seems to keep my skin from itching.
2. I have tried Boots Rose Hips Body Butter. I purchased this at Target. Whenever I open the jar I love the smell and it doesn't bother my nose or make me itch. I do think that after I a while the scent becomes more like vinegar than roses. I love the whipped feel and the pink color of the butter.
When this is gone, I doubt I will replace it.
3. I like the Bath and Body Works creams. Sometimes the fragrances are too strong, but these two work for me.
This is my favorite scent. It only bothers my nose a little, meaning that I can't sleep with it on. I love the thickness of this cream.
This version doesn't have a strong fragrance and it a better choice for me for night.
4. My stand-by is the Oil of Olay Quench. I rub this on during a shower. I don't love the smell, but it doesn't bother my nose.
5. My new all time favorite is this one.
Aveeno products rarely bother my nose or make me itch. I can sleep with this body butter without problems. I like the whipped texture and the way it makes my skin feel. I found it at my local grocer and at Walmart.