1. It was a glorious spring day on Saturday. Hubby and I went for a walk. It was glorious. I found crocus blooming. Then Sunday it got cold again, but we didn't get the predicted snow, so that was a plus. After Mass on Sunday we went to Culvers. We figured that on a cold, snowy day a place that featured ice cream would be empty. That was not the case, but it was a nice thought.
2. On Monday I made the supreme sacrifice and stayed at school for a sweet forever. I was staying for the book fair. I didn't sell much that night, but I did have a nice talk with a Knight of Peter Claver which considering we were sitting in a public school library was interesting.
3. Tuesday I had spiritual direction. I am still on my mission to use my gifts and talents to bring forth God's kingdom. I explained that this is my little ruler to measure things by. It has helped me tremendously over the past month to make decisions. I have a goal this month to read scripture and look for ways that people used their gifts and talents to bring forth God's kingdom. It seems like a fun exercise.
4. Wednesday was hectic in the morning with lots of book fair buying. It is a good learning tool for kids to learn the value and limitations of money. But, it makes me a little crazy. Who am I kidding? A lot crazy. Wednesday I had book club after school, but I was free to stay home in the evening. I needed that. I had an inner ear thing going on and I felt very dizzy.
5. Thursday I had to stay for book fair and parent teacher conferences. I was more relaxed this week than I ever have been about the book fair. When I discovered that someone had stolen a plastic cockroach, I was momentarily perturbed, but then I thought, if they don't want them stolen, they shouldn't try to sell lifelike plastic roaches.
I put the rest of these at my desk by the cash register. No more plastic roaches will be stolen at my book fair.
6. My foot has been a pain this week, as have my knees. I feel pretty discouraged about this, but I trust that God has a plan for me. It may not square with my own plan, but it will be the best plan for me. I am anticipating the physical therapist calling me to check up and I am not looking forward to speaking with her. I really miss her foot rubs, but I think I went as far as therapy would allow for now.
7. And next week is spring break. I am hoping to have some kind of fun. I am not sure what that will be yet, but some kind of fun. Tomorrow is the Magnificat Women's Prayer breakfast and I am looking forward to that.