Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Living Faith

I thought I would promote a little Daily Catholic Devotional that I subscribe to.  It is a little magazine that comes every 3 months.  It fits easily into a purse, although I find when it gets in there I forget to read it.  This little periodical is called Living Faith.  The little commentaries follow in some way the Mass readings for the day.  It is kind of like a little homily. My favorite Bishop gives his imprimatur.

You can reach Living Faith at www.livingfaith.com

Or by mail--Living Faith Subscription
                    1564 Fencorp Dr.
                    Fenton, MO 63026-2942

Subscriptions are $11 per year or $20 for 2 years.

I am in no way connected to Living Faith, except as a subscriber.  I just thought I would let you know about this little resource.

No comments: