Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Forest Park--History Museum

This past Sunday afternoon my hubby and I took a trip into the city to Forest Park.

We went to the History Museum.  This is the south entrance.  The north entrance on the other side is where you would have entered the turnstyle in 1904 to the St. Louis World's Fair.

The trees are beginning to turn into fall.

This is the north side where the World's Fair entrance was.

Next month there will a neat Civil War exhibit. Next month.

This is a Moon car produced in St. Louis.  You might think Moon car is an unusual name, but I wonder if I might have been related, because I had a something great grandma who was a Moon.

We went to an exhibit on Lucky Lindy, the pilot who had the Spirit of St. Louis....

Then we took a walk in the park, which I will tell you about tomorrow.

1 comment:

noreen said...

My son would love to visit this History Museum. So, much to learn about.