Friday, September 30, 2011

Seven Quick Takes

Jennifer Fulwiler hosts this meme.  Go visit the rest.

1. I thought you might want to see the new refrgerator named Frida. I name appliances, don't you?
She wears the magnets well, don't you think?

2. I had spiritual direction on Wednesday.  Cried. And laughed.  And decided to follow God's leading, because really, is there any other choice?

3. The Charismatic Renewal Conference starts tonight.  I'll be there raising the roof with praise. Holy Boldness Abounds!  The non-charismatic Catholics don't know what they are missing.

4. I haven't been very bloggish lately.  I just haven't had much to say.  I think this is the point where many people give it up or drop away.  I am trying to keep moving forward because I love the discipline and the thought involved with a daily blog.

5. When I did the overdues this week I had under 185. Yay!  That number so quickly jumps over 300 at my school.  My book club has 17 members now.  I can stop recruiting.  Under 20 is manageable.

6.Fall officially started last week and the trees have begun to turn.  Right on schedule.

7. I have been reading God Calling again lately.  I got a really beautiful edition with some added scripture and prayer and song lyrics. Every day it seems to speak right to my heart.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I see, a little black dress for your Frida. Very slimming. ;)

Nope, you're right, no other way but following God. My problem is I sometimes don't know exactly what that correct path is supposed to be.

mary333 said...

Frida is cool ;)