Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Treasures


On Tuesdays I am extending an invitation to take out your treasures and share them with us.  I so much enjoy looking at the treasures that others have brought out and let me see that I am featuring Tuesday Treasures each week.

Here's this week, and look, no dolls.

This is a humble little napkin holder.  It was a wedding present from a friend in our prayer group circle.  I like to kid my hubby, that if he hadn't picked me, it would have been the girl who gave us this.  She was a little sweet on him, and I think he knew it, but he was sweet on me.

But this little napkin holder reminds us, hubby and I, of who called us together and for what purpose.  Because Jesus is surely as much a part of our marriage as either of the two of us.  And the napkin holder also reminds us that the other girl was wishing us well, with no hard feelings.  It is a good little witness to others who may come and eat with us as well.

If you are posting a treasure, leave a comment.

3 comments:

Dawn Farias said...

Such a sweet treasure. Lucky you for getting the guy!

Footprints Diary said...

Hi Mary,
What a sweet napkin holder,and what precious memories it brings to mind. :)

I have posted my Tuesday Treasure here:~

http://footprintsdiary.com/tuesday-treasures/tuesday-treasures/

Have a wonderful week,
Love and blessings, Jillian ♥

Jody Blue said...

That is a sweet treasure. I love the visible no need to say a thing witnesses!