Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Prayers

God, author of life, giver of new life, we come to You in praise and thanksgiving for the springtime, for the Eastertide.  Through the sacrifice of Your holy and innocent Son, we are saved.  Through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, new life doesn't start someday in the future, new life starts now and continues each day of our lives.  Help us to hold on to You, help us to grow in Your love. Help us to share that love with others.  This day and all the days  of our lives.  We ask in Jesus name, Amen.

If you have needs this day, leave a comment and I will pray for your needs.

2 comments:

Footprints Diary said...

Mary, what a beautiful prayer. :)


Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Jillian ♥

Mary said...

Thanks, Jillian, I just pray as the Holy Spirit leads me too. I never know what is going to come out when I start typing.