Sunday, April 11, 2010

Irenic Thoughts on the Weekend

Went to Alabama (about 600 miles) on Saturday and came back today.  When I get the pictures downloaded I will have some stuff to share.  I could talk about the T in Tennessee again.  But maybe it should be the P, but if my husband read this he would say thay is TOO MUCH INFORMATION and I would have to agree.  My son Moose came with us.  We saw my mother in law and she wasn't much worse than last year in many respects which was a pleasant surprise.  I took up decorating nursing home rooms as a hobby and just realize that I forgot to photograph the finished product.  You will have to take my word for it that it was an lovely as one can make something with materials purchased at Target's dollar shop.

That Word A Day calendar has come through for me again with the post title.  Because I am seriously in need of some sleep and irenic mean peaceful.  I missed all my bloggy playmates and nearly demanded computer time at the common one at the motel, but the young man playing games on the courtesy computer looked taller than I am, so I offered it up and walked on. And I thank all the holy angels and saints for the prayers and protection for us on the road for two days.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Thankful for safe travel, and your mother-in-laws health. God is good, especially in the everyday little things.