Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

It's Tuesday and I for one would love to see your treasures.  If you want to play along, leave a comment and I will come visit your treasures.

When we lived in Okinawa, Japan I bought a few ginger jars.  I gave this one to my mom as a present and she gave it back when she gave up her house.
This was one I got for me.  I conclude that I like blue pottery.  These are small pieces and not at all valuable.  But they remind me of the times I would push the stroller with the Moose to the store that sold these kinds of things and I would spend my saved up Japanese money for one of them.

If you have a treasure, leave a comment and we will come and see yours.

2 comments:

Dawn Farias said...

I think the memories are as treasured as the treasures.

Tami said...

I agree with Dawn. In fact the memory attached to an object is what makes it a treasure for me.