Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Tuesdays are for treasures.  Take out a picture, leave a comment and share your treasures.
My mom gives me a check for my birthday every year.  I usually just put it in the checking account and don't get anything particular for the money she sends.  A few years ago I was in a department store walking through the china department on the way to somewhere else when this little teapot spoke to me.  It was charming and I had just had a birthday.  I believe the words were, "Buy me and take me home, and I will be a treasure of yours."  So I did and it is.
It is much too pretty to use, but it sits in my china cabinet just in case.  And someday it will be a treasure of Library Ann's to pass on to someone else.

Share your treasures with me, with us.  Leave a comment and I will come visit.

3 comments:

dandelionmom said...

Lovely!!! For shame to not use it! Get it out this evening and make 1/2 a pot to sit beside you and your book! If you enjoy looking at it-think how much MORE joy actually watching tea pour from it! I suppose you just heat a mug of water in the microwave? Make your special time really special!

I put a cup up for my treasure today--ironically one I have never used! LOL (nor do I NEED to)

Amanda said...

I agree with Dandelionmom... you should use it... the pot is very pretty, and I am sure any cup of tea would be extra special from this pot. ;)

Tami said...

I just posted the better late than never Tuesday Treasure. Each week I want to share this, but time gets away. So this week I have finally made it.

I agree. Use the teapot.