Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Report from Bread Co.

Here I am WiFi-ing from Bread Co in Q.  Mom came through surgery great.  She isn't even really taking PAIN medication.  Your prayers worked!  Yay, God.  She will probably be discharged from the hospital around noon, more because her surgeon won't be in until then.  I will probably come home on Friday.  Yay!

I briefly saw my brother and sister in town.  There is really no news.  I wish I had an internet connection at Mom's apartment, but Panera is working for now.  I had a hard time figuring it out, but I just kept trying different things like the kids would and it suddenly came on.

I will spend a couple of minutes checking the blogs and leaving comments and then back to Mom's apartment.

(I am still praying for Jayne.)

3 comments:

abroadermark said...

Dang it!!! I just lost the comment I was trying to leave. And it was a good one too! Waaahhh...

I cheered for your Panera WiFi connection success, then mentioned something about how cool it is to blog in public, which, of course, led me right into a joke about my "exhibitionism." It was funnier the first time - really, it was.

I'm happy to know your mom is doing well. Here's hoping you really do get to go home on Friday!

Later tater!

Tami said...

Glad to hear you figured the the wireless out. I tried one day at Mickey D's,and after a few attempts gave up. My lack of tech savvy and a whiney little boy made me rethink the wisdom of the cafe experience.
I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing well. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, that things continue to go smoothly.

Amanda said...

How wonderful Mary! I am glad all went well with your Mom. Fantastic news. xoxox